Cisco Smart Care Service is a comprehensive network wide service that offers proactive network monitoring, health checkups, diagnostics, and software repairs in addition to technical support for your entire Cisco network in a single contract. Service is delivered through a local Cisco Certified Partner that works with Cisco to provide you with a consistently excellent service experience.
With the core capabilities of the Cisco Smart Care Service, your Cisco Certified Partner can provide you with:
● Remote monitoring and repair of Cisco devices and software applications
● Proactive health checks and periodic assessments of Cisco network foundation, voice, and security technologies to identify potential issues
● Technical support for all supported Cisco hardware and software* in the network with a single networkwide maintenance contract
● Software updates and maintenance releases for qualified Cisco applications*
● Cisco IOS® Software support, including maintenance releases and patches, minor releases, and major releases
● Next-business-day advance replacement of Cisco devices
● Proactive notifications to simplify the updating of Cisco devices
● Assessment and preparation services to simplify the addition of new technologies and applications over time
*Applies to eligible hardware and software shown in Product section.
Note: Above information is extracted from www dot cisco dot com.
The video included below is on how to configure the Smart Care hardware appliance.