Issue: Phones can’t pickup any calls on a phone that is member of a call hunt group.There is no parameter enabling this basic feature under enterprise parameters, service parameters and hunt pilot.
Platform: This is only applicable on Cisco Unified Call Manager versions 7.x to 8.x.
1. Login to Cisco Unified Call Manager.
2. Go to System > Enterprise Parameters > Locate Cisco Support Use and put this string CSCsb42763 there.
3. Commit the change by pressing the Save button.
4. Go to Call Routing > Route/Hunt > Hunt Pilot > select the appropriate hunt pilot number.
5. Call Pickup Group option is now available under Hunt Forward Settings.